Been trying something new to lose some stress weight that I've accumulated over the past 5 years, since moving here to Wa. And it is actually working for me...I'm excited. If anyone is interested in how I'm doing it here's a link http://www.hcgplatinum.com/ to the drops I am using. Adam and I found them at GNC. ( The picture below I took of myself, the day of my 2nd entry of 4 lbs. loss, cuz I was so excited: )
* Yay...2 1/2 lbs. down 23 more to go, and I've lost 1" in my waist!
* 4 lbs. down, 15-20 more to go!
* 7 lbs. down
* 11/15/10: Down 9 lbs. and 3 and 1/4 inches on my waist, 10-15 lbs. to go, WooHoo no more jiggly tummy!
* 11/22/10: I cheated quite a bit this past weekend ( Cheeseburger kids meal, 2 pieces of pizza, and a mini blizzard and 2 small bags of Doritos :[ So delicious, I had been craving each of those things for a month now... didn't lose any weight but didn't gain either : ) So I am still at 110 lbs.
* 12/3/10: Yay...I'm in my Skinny Size 1 Jeans, I bought them last year as my Inspiration Jeans. I fit into them a couple of weeks ago, but with quite a bit of a "Muffin Top" (yuck). But today they fit and no more muffin top...so I am wearing them for the first time, WooHoo! So I've lost 11 pounds now and 3 1/2 inches on my waist.